Saturday, September 8, 2012

2012 - Say 252/134 - Saturday...

So, indeed, there was bacon.  My first meeting this morning was at 7 AM, and I walked to the Convention Center in the dark.  THe 'cold' front had not yet come in, and it was still warm and humid, but the sun was not yet up, so it was not blazing hot as I walked the several blocks to the site.

I was at the conference from morning until 5:30, and that was tiring.  There were lots of good meetings and sessions, but it was time to get some rest.  I got back to the Hotel and joined a couple friends in the bar, and then went to my room to get ready to go to dinner.

A group of us met at a nice restaurant, courtesy of our CEO, and it was a very nice evening.  We walked back to our Hotel on the Riverwalk, and it was a lot of fun.  My first session in the morning is again at 7 o'clock.  Time to go to sleep.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RIVERWALK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment