Friday, September 14, 2012

2012 - Day 259/127 - Friday.

NO DANCING!  There will be no dancing...

Whatever is plaguing me is not letting up yet.  The cause of wellness was not likely helped by teaching a three hour class this morning at the Board of REALTORS.  BUT, I made it through, and I am home, and I will soon be bundled up in the bed.

Where are those chickens?  I have to put them to bed before I can go to bed.  We had a little bit more rain today, the cumulative total so far between yesterday and today is 1.92".  FABULOUS.  There are indicators that we will get some more, not so much tomorrow, but a really good chance on Sunday.  The high temperature in Austin today was 72 degrees which is totally crazy and between being out of town, being tired and allergies and WOMEN'S PERFUME I am not really feeling my best.  If you cannot find the logic in that last sentence, just ask and I will explain it all to you.

I am trying to talk to people here!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment