Sunday, September 9, 2012

2012 - Day 253/133 - Sunday...

It's only Sunday?  Really?  It seems like I have been in San Antonio for a week, and I still have another couple days to go.  It has been a really good visit to the annual TAR Conference, and still more to come, but I will be ready to get home.

This is a view from outside the restaurant where I had dinner this evening.  The weather yesterday and today has been very nice, low temperatures and humidity.  I have enjoyed being in downtown San Antonio, especially the old buildings and the Riverwalk.  Even though I have lived in Texas since 1985, I have never really spent much time enjoying San Antonio.  OKAY, I have spent exactly NO TIME in the past enjoying this city.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SAN ANTONIO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment