Friday, September 7, 2012

2012 - Day 251/135 - Friday...

Ordinarily, because today is Friday, this would be the perfect opening for me commenting on the fact and doing my Happy Dance.  But, even though today is Friday, I am a little bit too tired to do the Happy Dance, so I hope you will just let your imagination run wild and IMAGINE that I have given you the 'power' of visualizing my Happy Dance.  Pretty good, huh?

Today was a busy, productive and enlightening day.  I did not have any meetings or classes until late morning, but what started out calmly and restfully quickly turned into a busy and jam-packed day. My opinion is, if you don't want ducks to interfere with the clientele of your establishment, maybe you should not locate your restaurant close to a large body of water, and maybe you should not provide chips on a complimentary basis.  there were several ducks that visited with us during lunch today, and it seems the restaurant had one employee dedicated entirely to herding ducks out of the restaurant.  I do not think the patrons were off-put with the ducks, but the staff certainly seemed to be.

I just returned from a dinner TREPAC function, and I am ready to call it a night. I have a 7 o'clock meeting in the morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IMAGINATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment