Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2015 - Day 182/183 - Wednesday...

While I was minding my own business at a marathon meeting today, it seems someone was using my credit card to make a number of small purchases, three or four at least, all under $50. Since I am a person of indisputable repute, the credit card company got suspicious that someone was using my credit card number for a series of disreputable charges, but again, they must be on the lower class of the food chain, since all the charges were under $50. And then when you get a text message and an e-mail from the credit card company, THAT makes you suspicious. Who are you supposed to trust? You have to trust somebody, sometime, I guess! And I thought the fortune I got out of the cookie this afternoon was nothing of real import, but there you go. What're you gonna do? If it's in a fortune cookie, it must be gonna happen!

So, we are about mid-way through the year. I guess the mid-way point might actually be midnight tonight, or would it be 11 PM, taking the daylight saving time thing into account? Who knows. Let's just go with, starting tomorrow, we are more than half way through the year.

Tomorrow is the end of the week for most folks, but I will be in the office on Friday, maybe signing a lease and getting some new tenants moved in to a property, and I have property to show to some buyer clients. All-in-all, it is going to be a good week. I will most likely get the actual weekend off, and enjoy the Fourth of July Holiday!

Be careful out there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRAUD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment