Friday, July 10, 2015

2015 - Day 191/174 - Friday...

Well, it's Friday, the end of another work week (for ordinary folks) and that means it is as good a day as any to push my numbers on this journal. Emily is always a good number pusher for this site, and the inclusion of baby Barrett is probably going to make my numbers go through the roof! Seeing baby Barrett for the first time since he was born on December 8th was right up there in the top two of three of my best moments this week. Fabulous! He is just as cute as a big bug, and he has a mean grip. He was not at all shy, I did not make him cry (which is my usual affect on small children) and the only shrieking that was done came from me when I same him being the center of attention this morning at the Board. It was great, and I am looking forward to many MANY more visits with him, his big brother and his mom and dad!

It was another busy day, and I have a few things to get accomplished tomorrow, but I think there is a nap or two in my future this weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARRETT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment