Saturday, July 18, 2015

2015 - Day 199/166 - Saturday...

Last night the girl cat seemed overly cautious. It took her a good thirty minutes to come from outside the gate to inside the gate. When she finally made it inside the gate, she left before eating any of the food we put down for her. Within about an hour she had been back and cleaned the plate, but I am not sure why she was so skittish about it. Usually she will just wait until all the commotion of door openings and closings subsides and she is there. Last night she just did not seem to be herself. We will see what happens tonight.

I did sleep in this morning until (I think) about 6:30 and begrudgingly only got up then because a girl dog decided that I had slept enough. That was followed by jumping between the beds to see which of us she could rouse first, and I won that prize. It was already pretty light outside when I got up, so the first point of business was to go let the girls loose from the coop. Gathered up the newspaper, made some coffee and a pile of eggs, and then got ready to go show property.

I was back home by 1 o'clock, and happily spread-eagle (man-spread) in the blue chair, working on a nap. After a little while, Jody and I went into Georgetown for lunch, then back home where I resumed my position in the blue chair.

There was no movement among the hay bales today, as best I can tell. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Deed, Actions, Changes, GIRL CT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment