Wednesday, July 15, 2015

2015 - Day 196/169 - Wednesday...

So, there was no visual sighting of the girl cat last night, but about 20 minutes after I put the moist food out for her it was gone. Prior to that, the girl dog and I took a walk down the road, she was dressed appropriately in her fur wrap, and I was dressed inappropriately in my white boot socks
, pink Croc knock-offs, boxers and a t-shirt. I got about half-way through the walk, and the neighbors came driving down the road, stopped and we chatted. Most everyone out here expects to see me in my underwear and fake pink Crocs, so no one is surprised anymore. No big deal. This is a photo of me and the girl dog casting big shadow on the road, life is not bad on the edge of nowhere!

A busy day today, and that was good. I also had time to take an appraisal class with my friend Candy. It was a very good class, lots of good discussion. I am teaching a class tomorrow at ABoR, Broker Responsibility. I like that class a lot, it is more of a discussion class than a lecturing kind of class. Lots of good participation. It will be fun.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHADOWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment