Friday, July 3, 2015

2015 - Day 184/181 - Friday...

There is no denying this, this is one BIG fig. So far this is the only one that has ripened, but I have to confess to the fact that I have really not looked at them with any amount of detail. The tree is loaded with figs, and I expected they would have been ripe about a week ago, but so far just this one.

Trying to keep up with the day of the week (ordinarily) is enough trouble, but now with the day (allegedly) off in observance of the Holiday (tomorrow), I am having a more difficult time than usual. I was distressed last night because Shark Tank was not on, but happily surprised to watch an edition of Big Brother. It was not until this morning that I realized my cranial television schedule was off (as well as some other cranial programming) and if I could remember, I had another shot at Shark Tank tonight. It is kind of like having a meeting scheduled; you just found an extra three or four hours that you can totally waste (or catch up on other things you have been putting off) and not feel guilty about. Totally fabulous. So, I am trying my best not to forget that today is actually Friday, and adjust my cranial scheduling appropriately.

Although a large portion of society MIGHT have had the day off today, I did not. I showed property and went into the office and did a few things. All in all it was a pretty good day of working and making small accomplishments. Not too shabby.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG FIGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment