Thursday, July 16, 2015

2015 - Day 197/168 - Thursday...

Jody and I went into Walburg for dinner tonight at Dale's Essenhaus, hone of the Walburger. Jody had an original Walburger, and I went with a Patty Melt. I am not typical a fan of rye bread, but if it is part of a Patty Melt, I can tolerate it. We shared an order of onion rings, too, and the place was packed. PACKED I tell you! The two restaurants in Walburg (as a rule) are (and stay) much busier than the Crossroads Cafe in Schwertner! Just sayin'.

I was restless last night and did not sleep very well, not sure why, I just could not get comfortable. I had a really good day today, though. I taught (guided a group of Brokers through) a really good class today at the Austin Board; Broker Responsibility. I consider a class a success if the folks in the class have learned something (they all take away different things from a class), and I am extra happy when the folks in attendance me some comments or participate and give me ideas or suggest things that I have not thought of before. Both these goals were accomplished today. Bravo to all that were in the class!

One meeting tomorrow, determining (see tomorrow) whether I want to take on a new client or not, and the afternoon (as of this afternoon) has opened up and gives me a chance to sit at my desk and get some paperwork done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PATTY
MELTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment