Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2015 - Day 195/170 - Tuesday...

Well, I have been calling and reaching out to the girl cat for the last week or so, and it has started to pay off. She is a little stand-offish of the girl dog, and the girl dog is certainly inquisitive. When we put the girl dog our in the fenced area, she decided that the food there must belong too her, so we have to remove it. I have finally started to get a response from her (the girl cat) at about 8:30 in the evening, sometime between my initial commence (piling up in the bed to watch tv) and putting the OTHER girls to bed ( which is about 8:50 pm now, and changes with the season). Anyway, last night, I was putting moist food out for the girl cat, gave her my very best kitty-kitty-kitty call and lo and behold she showed up and waited patiently while I went through my CDO routine of making sure everything was clean and ant-free. It took several trips from the back kitchen to the back deck to make sure everything was just-so, and she was patient while I assured her I was her friend, and she just need to wait a couple minutes. So she did, and I died, and this is one of the photographic documents of the event! In a matter of about five minutes, the moist food was gone and she was working on the dry food. This morning, there was not a trace of either one, and we will see how this exercise goes tonight.

Busy day today, lots of appointments, lots of stuff done in the office.

Life is good, I am the luckiest man in the world (Jason).

Deeds Actions, Changes, GIRL CAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment