Monday, July 27, 2015

2015 - Day 208/157 - Monday...

Most every evening, after dinner and before I go to sit in the blue chair, I sit at my desk at home and ponder out the window. Sometimes I already know what I am going to preach about in a journal entry, and sometimes I marvel at how mundane my day was and that no one in their right mind could have the least little bit of interest in what I did, what I still have to do and/or what I plan to do. Almost on a daily basis, I get inquiries about this thing or another, and I try my best to answer those questions to the best of my ability. I will expand on my day a little bit more in the following paragraphs, but for now, I just want to comment about this: do you see the pineapple shaped candle holder on the table on the front porch looking out from the office window? What you most likely cannot see in this photo is the largest red wasp colony ever seen this side of Tijuana. There are wasps and hornets all over out here this year, and the pest folks are scheduled for an early Wednesday morning visit. Hopefully, the wasp population will be diminished considerably by late Wednesday morning.

On second thought, I think it ill conceived to discuss the goings-on of my day. Just let it be assume that I fill all the time of my waking hours, doing good (I hope) for humanity, and not bogging others down with the details.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WASPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment