Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 - Day 188/177 - Tuesday...

So, I think it is perfectly normal and acceptable to drive around with a lower jaw bone of your (now dead) bull on the floorboard of the truck (especially since it doesn't smell anymore), and a new package of pliers (that has been there for two or three years) and a package of auxiliary tail lights for the trailer. If you have a problem with that, I guess you won't be going riding with me in my truck.

It is only Tuesday, and I am not sure how much more multi-tasking I can do in three more days. I am going just as fast as I can, and there is a clown on a bicycle honking to pass. That was the punchline, if you want to hear the lead up to that punchline, just ask, I will be happy to share it.

Going in to the office early in the morning, and my first appointment is at 10:15. Then I have an 11:30 and then a 1:30. Then it will be back to the office to do some more power real estate, and that should about do it for the day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JAW BONES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment