Monday, July 20, 2015

2015 - Day 201/164 - Monday...

Late yesterday evening (or maybe it was afternoon, who knows), Hubert called to see if we were home, he aid Pauline wanted to come by and bring us some snap beans, the last of the season from her garden. I made out like a bandit on that visit, because not only did she bring the snap beans, but she brought me a bog of her cookies. I love those cookies, and generally claim them was my own when she brings them by. Jody will have to make do with the cookies we got from Costco, and I will luxuriate myself with Pauline's cookies!

I was talking to one of my clients today, and she had just returned from a week of vacation, and was exclaiming about all the stuff that had awaited her return. I think I will see if I can get this through Congress; when you return from vacation, you should only be allowed to return to work on Thursday. That way you get to do a soft-acclimation back into business, and you work for two days, then you have the weekend, and THEN you are back to a Monday. In my opinion, you should NEVER return to work from vacation on a Monday, it is just too damn stressful for all parties concerned. If you would care to sign my petition, please let me know and I will send it your way via DocuSign.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THURSDAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment