Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 - Day 206/159 - Saturday...

The girl cat has been taking advantage of the food I have been putting out for her, although her sightings have been relatively sparse. She ate all the moist and the dry food overnight (Jody frets that some other beastie is getting the food), and this morning while we were reading the paper she decided to hang out by the pool and survey her domain. She then walked across the patio (paying no attention at all to the chickens that were eating the birdseed Jody had spread for them) and meandered to her private dining section where she was last seen happily crunching on a fresh supply of dry food I put out for her this morning. She is a funny cat!

I did get a little bit of extra sleep this morning, and while Jody and I were getting ready for breakfast, he mentioned that, if I were going to cut grass, perhaps I should get it done before breakfast before it got too hot outside. My response was "Oh Hell No!" My plan was to make breakfast and then go get into the blue chair and take a nap. AND THEN I would (perhaps) go cut some grass. As it turned out, I did take a nap, and I did cut the front grass from the house to the bamboo, so about half of the front yard. There is always tomorrow for more grass cutting, and more naps, too.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CAT-NAPS (get it?), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment