Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2015 - Day 210/155 - Wednesday...

This has been another one of those days in which I have asked more than once "What day is it"? I am staying in Austin tonight, and was greeted with some home made jellies and jams. I had nothing to do with it, but it is really appreciated. Thanks Candy!

It was a busy day, and tomorrow is expected to be just about as busy. I got into the office this morning about 8:30 and headed out pretty quickly to the board offices. We had a really good agents forum, and then another meeting, then I had a couple errands to run, and then back to the office.

George and June (you read about them here last week) invited me to dinner this evening, and that was very nice and a great opportunity to just sit down and talk with them. We had a wonderful dinner and lots of good conversation, and I will keep you all up to date on their goings on in the future. Wonderful people, and I am lucky to know them.

After dinner, I had one more meeting downtown, plotting and planning, strategizing and mobilizing. A great deal of conversation with someone I totally respect and admire, and I will report more about that tomorrow.

I was able to remain on schedule however. My goal was to be done between 10 and 10:30, and I got to the condo at about 10:15. Perfect! I am conscious long enough to watch The Tonight Show about once every three months or so, and that is what I am doing right now as I type this.

Perfect.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JELLIES AND JAMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment