Thursday, July 9, 2015

2015 - Day 190/175 - Thursday...

Thursday, so that means tomorrow is Friday. It is hard to keep up sometimes, I find myself not really knowing what day it is. That is happening more frequently, too. Today, I pretty much did NOTHING interesting, and I had no interesting photos. At least no interesting photos that I could post and not be sued for having posted. SO, I had to find something interesting to take a photo of, and since I am staying in Austin tonight (I had a late evening meeting), there is nothing interesting to take a photo of, unless you think traffic and crowds are interesting. So, I have settled for this. Interesting.

Tomorrow will be another busy day, and I am looking forward to the weekend, where I will be able to get finished with all the stuff that I have not completed during the work week.

Thanks for asking.

Deeds, Actio
ns, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment