Monday, July 13, 2015

2015 - Day 194/171 - Monday...

Another busy day, and I got lots of work done AND attended two meetings, one of which was interminably long (not boring or meaningless, just long). It is interesting what you see and pay no-never-mind to out here on the edge of nowhere. I am not sure that this thing is street legal, and I am not even sure what it does, but overtime I see stuff like this I get visions of Star Wars and Space Invaders in my little pea-brain. And this is nothing, you should see them when they extend the 'arms'. I thought these Hollywood special effects guys were creative until I moved out to the farm lands, and found out that they just grew up on the farm and couldn't wait to move to the big city.

It is getting hot, and it is already humid, and people are beginning to glisten and get grouchy. Typical for Texas in the summer, it has just been postponed by about a month because of all the rains.
Hubert and Pauline baled seven more bales of hay from Randy and Irene's waterway today, and I will take the tractor out in the next day or two and fetch them.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, Kindnesses, World Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment