Thursday, March 3, 2016

2016 - Day 63/303 - Thursday...

I got another delivery of socks from the Sock Club, the gift that keeps on giving for twelve months. It is great, and the socks are fun, too! Thanks, Kerry!

Still going down the road with FWPs. Perhaps I am too demanding. Today I was told that it is against the law for my insurance agent (my agent did not tell me this) to file a claim with the 'at fault' insurance company on my behalf. The best way they could describe it is, it is like a medical doctor filing a claim on my behalf with my medical insurance company, and that could lead to fraud. Well, really? Then why should any of us have agents? What purpose do agents serve? The commercials on television lead us to believe that they are providing us a service, like "Don't worry Bill, you're covered", that kind of think. She's got a clip board and everything. Why was that agent teleported to the scene of the water damaged kitchen if she can't file a claim. I'm probably missing something, and I am too frustrated to defend myself, so I am just going to go with, I am missing something.

On an even more frustrating note, it looks like it will be five weeks before I get my car back.

Lovely.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, INSURANCE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment