Thursday, March 24, 2016

2016 - Day 84/282 - Thursday...

Both of my luncheon entrees were entangled in a bunch of bureaucratic messes. BOTH ENTREES! First it was my cheese crackers, and then it was my Peanut M&Ms. It took some persuasion along with a good deal of power shaking to get them to bust free of their shackles, but in the end, right AND might won the day.

There was a pretty good storm in central Texas overnight, and I was staying in Austin, but the thunder and noise woke me up about (I think) 2:30. Jody reported that it was really loud and lightning filled, but we only recorded 0.17" of rain in the official gauge. He is not sure where the girl dog spent her evening, but it was not in her usual spots in the bedroom. My theory is when was in the closet or in the shower stall in the den bathroom. Those are both of her preferred safe places.

Tomorrow is good Friday, and I intend to spend a good part of it working some more to get the upstairs office cleared out. We have seven more days before the lease ends, and I am pretty sure we can get it all done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUREAUCRACY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment