Thursday, March 17, 2016

2016 - Day 77/289 - St. Patrick's Day...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Did you wear green, I actually did, but I would have (probably) been better off if I were soliciting pinches!

I have lived in central Texas since 1985, and in all that time I have not physically been to Round Rock Donuts. I have consumed Round Rock Donuts on a few occasions, but never been to the place. On the way to work this morning, I decided to go and get donuts for the office. They stock the biggest donuts I have ever seen, in a variety of tastes. Of course, I got the chocolate covered one, and there was still some of it left that I brought home with me. Three of us ate on that donut throughout the day, and a couple visitors shared some of it too. It was BIG! Not HUGE, but BIG! There was ONE donut inside this box!

It is dribbling rain here, and there is a threat of severe weather tomorrow night. Traffic this afternoon was not too terrible, but I am not looking forward to the weekend. I need to go in to the office and get some stuff done, woe is me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment