Sunday, March 20, 2016

2016 - Day 80/286 - Sunday...

I was back in the office today, and I am happy to say that I think my part of the move is pretty much done. My FitBit says I did 23 flights of steps today, and I had not paid any attention to it, but yesterday it said I did 20 flights. I easily got my 10K steps in both days. On the way in this morning, there was just a little bit of a challenge with passenger vehicles (of many varieties) and farm equipment. It is usually not too much of a problem because usually the tractors take to the ditches, but there is road work going on and the shoulders of the two-lane roads are not what they usually are. So, it was slow down and don't make any sudden moves. Everything worked out okay.

When I got home this afternoon, i took a shower and Jody and I went into Georgetown for dinner. I think it will be another early night for me, but there is nothing wrong with that!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRACTORS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment