Thursday, March 10, 2016

2016 - Day 70/296 - Thursday...

When I went out to let the girls loose this morning, this frog was enjoying the wet weather sitting on one of the rocks in the chicken fountain. Overnight we got some more rain, but I cannot really remember if it woke me up or not. In the past three days we have received a total of 3.74". There has been a steady drip all day long today, only amounting to about 0.05", and there is more rain in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Not sure about the weekend, but with SXSW in town, the grass on the great lawn is going to be ruined (again).

And again, just to continue down that complaining train, I am glad that the POTUS will be in town tomorrow, it is just going to make things even MORE inconvenient, if that is at all possible. I am wearing grungy clothes to the office tomorrow, I intend to get some serious office cleaning and boxing up done, and there is no time like the present.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DAMP SPOTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment