Friday, March 11, 2016

2016 - Day 71/295 - Friday...

Photo credit Carrie York! By the time the POTUS passed by our office this afternoon, I was heading out of town. As it was, I had to go the long way around (through Denver) to get from SoCo to a northbound traffic conveyance. It would have been pretty neat to see him go past, but alas it was not meant to be.

While he was ordering tacos to go at Torchy's, I was at the Texas Association of REALTORS® visiting with some friends there, buying MORE Girl Scout Cookies (I was Jonesing on Samoas) and plotting and planning about the week to come. Always keep 'em guessing, and always leave them wanting more!

Traffic in and out of the city was not awful today. I really wish the POTUS would visit everyday, and everyone else would stay home. This morning was not terrible, and other than the road closures (which meant I had to detour via Maui), everything was just fine for me going back north. BUT, the southbound side of IH-35 was backed up for miles-and-miles-and-miles. There was the POTUS, then there was a wreck here, a wreck there, and another wreck over there.

Tomorrow is another day of failing to be trained at the girl dogs obedience class. I can hardly wait to be humiliated by the other parents in the class, but by 11 o'clock in the morning, it will all be over, and the girl dog will walk out of there with A) A new Bag of Dog Treats, B) A New Toy, C) An Infection or D) All of the Above.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POTUS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment