Thursday, March 31, 2016

2016 - Day 91/275 - Thursday...

This is not particularly a scathing comment on the political process we are currently experiencing (because really, doesn't every political campaign suck to experience), and it is not any social commentary on the first world problems (I said that phrase at least a dozen times today, to one person or another), and it is not a reason to go and shoot anyone, either. It is just a conversation starter. That is one of my stronger points; starting crap (I mean conversations). I just throw out the ideas (why don't we just all submit to a mouth swab and move to where ever it says we came from), and it back and listen to the responses. Generally speaking, there is little if any blood shed, and I have (so far) successfully managed (close enough for gumming work) 23,467 days with out seriously compromising the environment (although I have seriously compromised some environmentalists in my day), and I fully expect that I will waken tomorrow and that the sun will (once again) shine down upon us, and someone, somewhere will say 'and it was good'.

As for me, I think I am going to Disney World (but not until November).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHUT UP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment