Monday, March 14, 2016

2016 - Day 74/292 - Monday...

These old-fangled internal combustion engine vehicles are so demanding and inconvenient. I still 25 miles to go according to the digital display, but the needle said it was beyond empty. It sounds stupid, but I do not pay much attention to the need for fossil fuels, but I still have the loaner, and if all goes well, I may get my car back by the end of the week. There are all together too many people involved with this (multiple) insurance claim; my company has about 100 different individuals involved, never the same one twice, and none of them talk to each other. The other insurance company has about 50 people involved, and none of them talk to each other, either. Both companies are delivering false statements to me (that is a nice way of saying it), and I feel like I was the party that was responsible for the whole thing. I think if I had not seen the other driver approaching me and slamming on the brakes, it would have been a lot worse.

I have an appointment on Thursday with another insurance agent, but I have little or no faith in the industry as a whole.

92 degrees in Austin today, not a record, but we may break a record tomorrow. Then a cold front is supposed to come through in a couple days and lower the temperatures by twenty degrees or so, down to our average temperatures for the middle of March.

Have I mentioned how I dislike daylight saving time? Just checking.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ICE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment