Wednesday, March 23, 2016

2016 - Day 83/283 - Wednesday...

The HOA meeting was supposed to start at 6:30...this photo was taken at about 6:35...it got a little bit better, but not too much better. There ended up with about a dozen people there, and there needed to be abut 32 people to make a quorum. No quorum but there was a meeting, just can't make any decisions or take any votes or vote on new Directors. I doubt that there would have been any people that were not already Directors that would want to run for the Board anyway, so no real foul. The monthly meetings that I also go to are not highly attended, but I like going and staying involved. I DO NOT want to be on the Board, thank you very much, it is much easier to be critical when you are not at the front table, that is where my expertise lies.

Today was a good day, and I certainly came away with some feelings of accomplishment, a much more positive day that the last couple.

Life is good, I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, QUORUMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment