Sunday, March 6, 2016

2016 - Day 66/300 - Sunday...

We are giving the squirrel(s) one more week, and then we are going to evict him/her/them. We really should have put the kibosh on this when it first started, but we are both easy touches, but this has to end. I did start the truck this afternoon and move it a couple feet back and forth, but I am going to need to use the truck next week and the week after, so this too shall come to an end. We did find (what we believed to be) a dead baby squirrel on the drive way last week, so we were in hopes that things were moving along nicely, and that they would be abandoning (surrendering) possession of the premises on their own. Again, we are giving them until next week, then, if they are not gone, I am going to have to take matters in my own hands. Hands? Creepy.

I concentrated on prepping for my class on Tuesday, and I got everything done by mid-day, so I am comfortable with all that. It should be a good couple of classes. The rest of the day was spent taking naps, going to Jarrell, taking the girl dog for walks, brushing the girl dog, and taking more naps.

I still need about 250 more steps to make today's goal, so that is pretty easy.

Deeds, Action, Changes, EARL and EARLINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment