Tuesday, March 29, 2016

2016 - Day 89/277 - Tuesday...

Okay boys and girls, sing with me now..."When it's tulip time in Texas, two lips are calling me...". Or, in this particular case, the Indian Paintbrushes are calling me. In the more urban parts of central Texas, I have not seen any dramatic wildflower displays, but I am considering a mission to seek out the best wildflower sites (within a reasonable distance from Austin) on Friday. It is Jody's birthday, and we have been invited for lunch by our friends Michael and Lynda. Just a small group of friends, and that will take care of that for another year.

In other news, Patty Duke has died and the theme song to her show in the '60s will not leave my head. I could print some of the words here, but then you would send me blasphemous notes of various levels of distress because YOU cannot get that theme song out of YOUR head. I will not be that culprit, but I am kind of hoping that the mere suggestion of that haunting piece of Madison Avenue drivel will cause you to go shrieking from the house into the night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PAINTBRUSH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment