Wednesday, March 30, 2016

2016 - Day 90/276 - Wednesday...

OMG, more first world problems. My girl car is still not feeling up to par, but I am hoping that with some rest and some diagnostics that she will make a full recovery. When Jody and I picked her up on Saturday, I thought I heard a funny noise but it sounded like it was coming from the back end of the car (I imagined around the axle), but what do I know, I was just happy to have her back. I did not even drive the car on Sunday, and then on Monday and Tuesday, I thought I was hearing odd noises again from the back end, but only at slow speeds (there are other noises you pay attention to when you are on the Interstate). So, this morning, driving in (very slowly as usual) I kept hearing the noise and called the body shop that made the repairs. They said I could bring it on in and one of their mechanics would take a 'listen'. The mechanic listened, and we called Tesla from the car, and then I called and spoke with the local service center.

Bottom line, bring it in, let us listen and then we will be able to make an appointment. I brought the car in and was told they did not think that I should drive the car, so she is now at ANOTHER service center, but at least this time I have a decent loaner. I expect I will know something by the end of the week, but it is sad knowing she is all lonely again in an unfamiliar place, wondering if I will really be back after her.

I am pretty sure I have separation anxieties, not so sure about the girl car.

First. World. Problems.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OMGs, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment