Tuesday, March 15, 2016

2016 - Day 75/291 - Tuesday...

Well, it is (I don't think) something you see every day; a Ferris wheel in the middle of downtown Austin. But, this is SXSW, and the city IS full of freaks, and, well, this IS Austin. Gridlock has settled in, I am tired of spring breakers, pedi-cabs and avant grade expressionism. Traffic on the way is is GREAT! Can we keep that going? But any place you want to go (after about 10 AM) is pretty much not worth it. Re-Schedule for next week, if you leave now, you can be there by next week!

Whatever.

Amidst all that, today was really a pretty successful day! I got some good work done in the office, met with a new (to me) CPA, had a couple meetings and a really successful conference call. AND, I got the ag exemption filed with Williamson County on the other 30 acres we bought last year.

All in all, not a bad day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CARNEYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment