Saturday, March 5, 2016

2016 - Day 65/301 - Saturday...

Restricting the girl dogs television time has paid off, particularly the part about not letting her watch the debates on the toob. Today at her third obedience training class, she received the citizenship award for extra good behavior and politeness. There were only two other dogs there today, but they were total LOSERS. Her award was HUGE! HUGE I tell ya! Even after those other dogs accused her of having 'lady paws', she just rolled with it and did her own thing, kept a civil tongue in her mouth and was frequently rewarded with doggie treats that smelled of bacon. Parfum de Bacon is what was reported on the package. She was in doggie heaven.

Afterwards, Jody and I were exhausted, so it was home for naps, then back in to Georgetown for lunch and a little bit of shopping.

Tomorrow will be mostly working around the farm, cleaning coops, feeding cattle, stuff like that. I have completed my review for the first half of the class I will be instructing next week, so I will knock some more of that out as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CANINE CRUSADING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment