Tuesday, July 3, 2018

2018 - Day 184/181 - Tuesday...1581...

Happy Fourth of July Eve, and I hope you are all safely ensconced somewhere cool and dry. Here, it is hot and humid. And the people are stoopid. Not smart. Where is the hell is everyone going. Who ever heard of taking a road-trip on a Holiday that falls right-smack-dab in the middle of the week? Stoopid people, that's who. Not smart people. The speed limit at this particular point on IH-35 is posted at 75 miles per hour, but traffic is not traveling at the posted speed. This is actually my exit, and all the stoopid people decided they were going to pretend to be smart and take the exit, thinking they could go around whatever in the hell it was, but they were, and I want to emphasize this point, they were stoopid! Not smart.

And all that did for me was to make my trip home last about another 25 minutes. But I am now home, happily looking forward to sleeping a little later in the morning, and thanking my lucky stars that I can complain and kvetch about inconsequential bull-shit like this on a regular basis.

Deeds, Action, Changes, KVETCHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment