Thursday, July 12, 2018

2018 - Day 193/172 - Thursday...1564...

I can hardly comprehend that anyone would think that putting an emergency vehicle on the Interstate in the middle of morning rush hour traffic is a good idea. Rush hour traffic here is different than it may be in other places. Rush hour traffic here means you are not moving, and even if you HAD to move, there is nowhere for you to move to. This particular fire truck (you can see it in the mirror if you squint) followed me for several miles. The firetruck was not moving and I was not moving. We were all stymied. Finally traffic started moving, I was too far ahead to keep an eye on the fire truck, and at some point, I lost track of it. I never did see a wreck or anything, so maybe the fire truck just ran out of gas and was abandoned along the side of the highway, along with the king size mattress I wrote about last night.

Is fire truck supposed to be one word or two words? Firetruck? Fire Truck? You decide.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE TRUCK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment