Wednesday, July 11, 2018

2018 - Day 192/173 - Wednesday...1574...

I could have included a photo of the waze screen shot from this morning, and you would not have been able to really see any discernible difference. And school is out for the summer. Incredible. I understand that there is really no good time to travel north on the Interstate after noon, but in the mornings, I leave early enough that I should be able to hit a window of opportunity at least two or three times a week. But, I guess I am not destined for an easy commute to or from. AND...there was really nothing memorable to report either way today. I have had my eye on a king-sized mattress that has slowly been disintegrating on the south bound side of the Interstate. It has taken about ten days, but now it is just pile of wires and material. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would never have guessed that it was someones sleepy time instrument. AND...if a king sized mattress breaks free of its' pick-up truck bindings, aren't the driver and/or passengers of the aforementioned pick up truck made aware of that event, if only by the screeching of tires or horn blasts emitting from the vehicles BEHIND said aforementioned pick up truck?

Just trying to get you all to ponder the possibilities.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WAZE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment