Sunday, July 8, 2018

2018 - Day 189/176 - Sunday...ca1600...

It was a quiet day at the Estate on the Edge of Nowhere, but lots of things got done that no one will ever know was done. I cleaned out the 'frunk' on the car, cleaned out a couple drawers on the lateral file, shredded lots of papers and have the back end of the car loaded down with stuff to take to the recycling tomorrow. Like I said, lots of stuff done, but nothing that anyone would ever see. We did get a little bit of rain this afternoon, about a quarter inch. Of course, we got that rain immediately following my having the car washed. There is a 48 hour rain check included just in case, so maybe I will take them up on it, we shall see.

The littlest chicks are doing really well with their free-ranging, and everyone has still cooperated by going to their respective roosts for the evenings.

Life is good. Jody and I watched a movie this evening, The Light Between Oceans and of course I cried like a big girl...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, QUIET, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment