Saturday, July 21, 2018

2018 - Day 202/163 - Saturday...1569...

The road in front of the house was used for some filming this morning (into the early afternoon). From about 9 a.m. until about 12:30 p.m., this car went up and down the road. It overheated, stalled, made some interesting noises, but eventually the task was completed. 1951 Pontiac. Same age as me, but (so far) I have not stalled. I have indeed overheated a couple times, but nothing catastrophic.

The only thing I actually accomplished today was getting most of everything that needed watering (and that is EVERYTHING) watered. I have the five fruit trees and the back beds to get done tomorrow. There is no grass that needs cutting, since there has been no rain. I will take hay to the cattle and clean the chicken coop tomorrow as well.

Later, Jody and I are going in to Georgetown to get a booster vaccination, then maybe lunch, maybe not.

Time for sleepy-time right now though!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OLD CARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment