Sunday, July 29, 2018

2018 - Day 210/155 - Sunday...1566...

I cam THIS close to getting everything on my list done. I still have one-and-a-half things to get accomplished, and I am just not motivated to get the one thing done today. Right now, I think I will go and have a sugar-free fudge sickle. One moment please. I'm back. It's a really good thing I got up when I did, because just as I was leaving the office to go to the refrigerator, my in-box erupted in a fury of volcanic ash and legal pads. Paper was strewn everywhere, and return address labels used as a bribe by charitable organizations to pander to my soft side were all over the office. Oh, the humanity of it all. But, I was saved by the temptation of a sugar-free fudge sickle. Who ever said those things were not worth the time to consider has never been saved by one. Look, SQUIRREL!

On another note, this (above) is a photo of the clover that was gifted to my earlier in the year (when was St. Patrick's Day?) by my friend Holly. I planted it in the ground, but it did not thrive (chickens will do that), but since I transplanted it into this larger pot, it has been just about as happy as a clam!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOVER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment