Monday, July 16, 2018

2018 - Day 197/168 - Monday...1567...

Today was definitely a Monday. Cubed. At least. It was nothing catastrophic, just several (literally) little inconveniences and irritations. Copy machine, telephone system, lost e-mails, unavailable colleagues, unhappy tenants, unhappy clients, unhappy staff, sad principals (me), sad customer service representatives (because of me), distressed neighbors and (at least one) lazy cat. Barney the cat is becoming more and more predictable in his habits. That could partly be attributed to the fact that Jody and I both are REALLY predictable in our habits. At the very least, Barney hangs out where it is cooler, in this instance he is laying in the shade garden. In the evenings when I go put the girls to bed, he is generally laying in the dirt up by the road, or somewhere else that has a piece of cool (or damp) dirt. Damp is not predictable, and it just depends on where I might have left a hose here or there.

There were a couple positive points today. I had a brief (but really fun) visit with Cass, and then, out of the blue, a former playmate connected with me via Facebook. I have not seen this woman (Sandy) since at least 1961, which is when we moved from Southgate to Riverview. Interesting. Very interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CUBED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment