Tuesday, July 10, 2018

2018 - Day 191/174 - Tuesday...1577...

This is what it looks like (just in case you were wondering) when an 18 wheeler, carrying some sort of giant satellite dishes does not QUITE make it under the overpass. He thought he could, he thought he could...but he couldn't. Needless to say, it caused QUITE a mess, and brought traffic to a virtual halt on the northbound expressway, and of course, I was headed north on the expressway AND there was no advance warning of the wreck. Sometimes I think we could all use ESP to help us avoid these uncomfortable incidents. But for now, I will have to rely on waze (which I very seldom use, and whatever else I can find.

No rain today, I guess we are done with the rain for the next week or ten days at the very least. It was nice while we were experiencing it, but we were all getting a little crabby because of the clouds and grey skies, so at least now we have something legitimate to bitch about.

All is well on the chicken front, and they all seem to be healthy. I did have a chance to teach a quick class this afternoon (just one hour of credit), but it was fun and I enjoyed it. In-and-out, nobody got hurt!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OOPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment