Saturday, July 28, 2018

2018 - Day 209/156 - Saturday...1564...

This is what late July in central Texas is like. Consistent days with temperatures in excess of 100 degrees, drought conditions equals trees in stress mode and losing their leaves. It is not Autumn, it is the middle of summer, and this is not an unusual occurrence. Hot and dry is the forecast for the near term, and we expect it is the same in the long term. We need some rain here, the last rain we had was about a hundred years ago.

Otherwise, not a terrible Saturday. I got OUT early and headed in to taylor to get some molasses buckets for the cattle. The round trip to Taylor (17 miles each way) took LESS than an hour, which left me a spare hour to get a couple other things done before I headed in to Austin to show property.

Back home before 5, with a stop to bring dinner home from Schlotzsky's, and now all is right with the world. Tomorrow is a stay at home day, although I already have a few things planned. First off, I have to take the molasses buckets out to the cattle, and then I am considering buying small window unit air conditioners; one for the chicken coop and one for the garage.

Just so you know, and just between you and me,
when I say I am thinking about something, that means I have already decided to do it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LEAVES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment