Tuesday, July 24, 2018

2018 - Day 205/160 - Tuesday...1571...

There has been NO RAIN here in central Texas for fifteen or twenty years. On the ride in to the city this morning, there was a rainbow apparent in the southwest sky. Poor little rainbow, it must have been lost and looking for its' mommy. I felt sorry for it. The humidity levels (at last count yesterday) have been hovering in the 20% range, so that does not give me reason to think that the rainbow was anything but extraordinary. I have not heard reports from anyone else that they saw the (small but obvious) rainbow in the sky, but that is my story and I am chicken with it. Get it? I just took an opportunity to segue into another topic, but I am abandoning that topic and sticking with this one.

There was, however, some nice cloudage in the skies that i was able to document for the sake of this journal. Not a bad photo, even if I am bragging on myself, taken while driving down the Interstate, looking the other way at the rainbow.

Deal with it, please. Thank you.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS (perhaps a rainbow), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment