Monday, July 9, 2018

2018 - Day 190/175 - Monday...1569...

Not exactly a typical Monday...after I left the house, the rain started about 15 miles into the commute, and it rained (literally) all day in Austin. Almost 2 inches of rain in the city. We did get some rain on the Edge of Nowhere, about a quarter inch. Not two inches, but we will take it. It will keep me from having to water again at least until Wednesday. Fabulous. Home Depot DID show up (finally) to replace one of the back doors. It has been about six weeks from the time this process was started (and paid for) to the actual installation. I am really glad this was not a tremendous emergency, and it is good to have the door installed and everything is up to snuff once again!

When I got home this afternoon, I went to check on the girls (old, middle aged and newbies) to make sure they had survived the rain with no issues. I could not find a single one of the newest girls (about six weeks old now), but I finally did find three or four of them in the bamboo out there.

I will make a count later on when I put them to bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment