Friday, July 27, 2018

2018 - Day 208/157 - Friday...1560...

I didn't even mention that the girls went to the beautiful parlor yesterday. Jody took them in in the morning, and I picked them up on my way home from the office. Usually we do it the other way around...I take them in on my way in to Austin, and Jody picks them up late in the morning or early afternoon. I think I like this way better. We shall see. I think they (again) trimmed them too closely, although the white girl looks cute (totally different but cute). We both like the way they trimmed up the hair on her face and ears. We are not really used to high maintenance dogs, which means that dogs that get their faces dirty instantly after returning from the beautiful parlor. Perhaps this cut on the white girl will solve that problem for a few weeks anyway.

Although we have not had any rain in this area in about the last forty or fifty years, there is a chance of rain next week. Not a good chance, but a chance. I will begin watering trees tomorrow, then I am going to head off into Taylor to get some molasses buckets for the cattle, and then I will be heading into Austin for a noon appointment to show six properties, which reminds me, I have to make appointments to show two of them.

Later...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment