Sunday, July 15, 2018

2018 - Day 196/169 - Sunday...1573...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a great weekend, and my day today was really good, I got lots of work done. I got the great lawn cut, two bales of hay to the cattle and IO finished watering the landscaping. It looks like it will be a weekly thing for at least a while since the rain forecast is non-existent. 3,000 gallons of water today, if I can keep it down to about 5,000 gallons of water per weekend, I think that can be doable. We have to keep the trees watered, and al the rest of the landscaping needs to be maintained as well.

We have finally found someone to reroof the front barn and I am pretty happy about that. The next (and final thing for this year, will be to get the front barn painted the same colors as the main house. I think that will look really good.

I did not get the chicken coop cleaned out, and that will just have to do. but everything else is in good shape, and that will just have to be. We also watched a pretty good movie this evening with Shirley MacLaine in it...about having her obituary written. An interesting movie, I saw some of myself in it.

Did I mention that it is hot as hell at the Estate on the Edge of Nowhere? It is.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAY BALES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment