Monday, July 30, 2018

2018 - Day 211/154 - Monday...1568...

These have to be the pickiest buyers I have ever worked with. No matter how many properties I showed them today, there was a continuous dialogue of complaint about the size of the yard. There was never enough yard for these two. YARD, YARD, YARD! I finally got sick of it, and had to let them know that I did not think we were a good fit, and that I thought they should contact someone that might be able to represent them better than me. I referred them to my friend Robbie. AND, I am getting a pretty good referral fee, too!

Okay, that's all a bunch of BS. We (four of us from the office) went to a class WAY down in far south Austin this afternoon (Noon till 1) that was guided by Robbie. It was just a one hour class, and we all enjoyed it very much. The class was held at a new home subdivision in (as I said before) in WAY south Austin. Or perhaps it was really North San Antonio. I am not sure. Anyway, the model home backed up to a ranch property, and there were longhorns and Emus (I think) on the property. There were lots of Emus, and they were really friendly and curious. They may have been friendly as well, but I was cautioned that Emus spit (think camels), so I did not let them get too much closer than five or six feet.

All together, a pretty darned fun day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMUS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment