Saturday, July 14, 2018

2018 - Day 195/170 - Saturday...1574...

Shut up, PLEASE. Quit asking. He can neither confirm nor deny. Just be patient. All good things come to those who wait. In the meantime, please enjoy this journal entry.

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I am old but I am not a dog, and I am in the process of being tutored to learn some new tricks! SO...the photo (actually video) included in this entry is the result of one of the many new tricks I am being tutored about. I downloaded a couple new apps to my phone today, at the instruction of Jacy, and we will see just how proficient I become at this stuff. For now, I am just going to be interested to see if the video will actually play when published, or if it will be a still but tantalizing photo. If it turns out to NOT actually be a video, how many times do you think an Aggie will hit the 'play' button before he/she figures it out? Or do you think they will just fall asleep trying to get it to play? Only time will tell.

Otherwise, a pretty good Saturday...after noon today, I did a whole lot of nothing, and that was just fine by me. I doubt that I will be that lucky tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VIDEO?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment