Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 34/331, 2021 - Wednesday

As I recall, today was a really good day. Last that I paid attention, it was 77 degrees, and I think it is supposed to be even warmer. As I recall, there were a couple zooms, than I had an appointment outside the office, and another appointment with a prospective buyer client via conference call in the office. I didn't leave the office until after four o'clock, I got to the farm at about 5:30, and I got home after dark, which is something that has not happened for a long time. It's about eight o'clock right now, and I still have about an hour of work to get done before I call it a day. While I was at the farm, I got to spend some quality time with Barney. As things are being moved from the farm, some of his hidey places are disappearing, but I am pretty sure he will make it. He is creative and a survivor, so I try to take a couple minutes to let him know there will be food for a long time to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment