Saturday, February 27, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 58/307, 2021 - Saturday

Okay, I may need an intervention. Maybe. I have thirteen pairs of shoes that I have never had on, still in boxes. I just took a count, and I have 49 pairs of shoes and boots in the closet, in addition to the 13 pairs still in the boxes. Sixty two pairs of shoes. I feel a purge coming on. And lets not talk about socks. I estimate that I have about 500 pairs of socks. Maybe that is an exaggeration. I probably have at least forty pairs of socks that have still got the tags on them. I fear socks are SO 2015. But, they were really a lot of fun while the fun lasted. I fiddled around the Lazy House this morning, and headed off to the farm around 11. I stopped at Home Depot to return some things that I bought and then changed my mind about. When I got to the farm, it was trying to rain, but I got the plants out of the garage and the front barn, swept and straightened the garage, fed the cat and the chickens, got the tankless water heater on the far side of the house started back again, got about half of the laundry room cleaned out and loaded a lot of stuff into the car. I went to the grocery in Jarrell, and did not buy much of anything. When I got home, I unloaded the car, emptied all the boxes that I had in the car and a few others that were waiting to be unpacked from previous trips. Tomorrow before brunch, I want to do some organizing of the garage at the Lazy House, and then after brunch, I will make another trip out to the farm, and bring another car load of stuff home. It is so nice to have hot water again!

No comments:

Post a Comment