Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 55/310, 2021 - Wednesday

Well, I am going to wait another day (or so) to reveal what was in the HUGE Tiffany & Co. box that was delivered yesterday, just because I can, and I have a few other things to talk about today. I still have no hot water. Seems there is an issue with the particular water heater(s) that were installed in this home, and all throughout the neighborhood (the Lazy House neighborhood), any home with that particular brand of water heater(s) are without hot water after the winter storm last week. I have n idea why, and I really don't much care why, I would just like it to get fixed in the next several days. Really though, this is not a threat to my life, it is just a small inconvenience in the grand scheme of things, and I will survive this inconvenience. I will be okay, and it will all be okay in the end. The other things is, I got my first round of COVID-19 vaccination this afternoon. It all went off without a hitch. My appointment was for 2:50, I got there at 2:35, and I was on my way home at 2:55. Nurse Kim, who is nothing at all like Nurse Ratchet, was fun, as were all the folks at this recreation center where I got the shot. All happy, it was a beautiful day (high temperature was 84 degrees), and we were all happy to be in the place we were in. I never even got out of the car! They are supposed to send me an e-mail in about three weeks to schedule my second shot. I feel a little bit like I have lost this race (or come in third or fourth place), because many of my friends here in central Texas have already received their second shot. Whatever...tune in tomorrow, same time, same station.

No comments:

Post a Comment